Temporary accommodation and shelters

Refugees and persons with humanitarian status have the right to be accommodated in temporary accommodation homes. There are two types of such institutions: temporary accommodation centers and homeless shelters. Check whether such services exist in your municipality through the Social Assistance Directorate or directly in the municipality.

Temporary accommodation centers provide shelter for three months within a calendar year with the possibility of extending the stay for another three months. In order to apply, it is necessary to visit the “Social Assistance” Directorate in the municipality where you are registered. You will need your personal documents when applying.

Compass for refugees
Ask your question