Welcome to the microsite UKRAINE.refugee.bg


The microsite is UKRAINE.refugee.bg maintained by the Bulgarian Council on Refugees and Migrants and is aimed at persons from Ukraine registered for temporary protection in Bulgaria.



With Decision No. 95 of February 1, 2023, the Council of Ministers extended the temporary protection of Ukrainian citizens until March 4, 2024. The adopted decision is in accordance with the Decision of the European Commission on the extension of the Temporary Protection Directive.


With Decision – No. 96, concerning the approval of the samples of registration cards that are issued by the State Agency for Refugees under the Council of Ministers, the validity period of the registration cards of foreigners granted temporary protection, expiring until February 24, 2023, is extended to March 31, 2023


Compass for refugees
Ask your question